Graphite One’s PFS shows a pre-tax NPV of $1.9 billion, based on exploration of one square kilometer of the 16 kilometer deposit.
- Pre-tax net present value of $1.93 billion
- Post-tax net present value of $1.36 billion before accounting for tax credits enacted by the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, effective December 31, 2022
- Pre-tax 26% internal rate of return (8% discount rate) with a payback period of 4.6 years
- Post-tax internal rate of return of 22% 8% discount rate) and a payback period of 5.1 years, before accounting for tax credits enacted by the U.S. Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, effective December 31, 2022
- The PFS assumes the anode manufacturing facility’s operational life is 26 years, based on a startup with purchased graphite and continued operation with graphite from G1’s Graphite Creek Mine
- The average production over 26 years in the PFS is 75,026 tonnes of advanced graphite products per year
- Project life based on exploration of 1 square km area of 16 km deposit